No matter the childhood, everyone has embraced a hero—or in some cases, a villain. Regardless of whether cheering on the preservation of humanity or gravitating towards the darkside, television, action movies, comic books, and the Internet have done their duty to keep characters dynamic, vibrant and fantastical for the world to enjoy throughout the years. But nothing can compare to how they will be exhibited by AllWays Open Creative’s Heroes Villains Art Exhibit from their Brewtal Art Series at Monday Night Brewing in Atlanta, Georgia on September 1, 2015.
Two of the South’s most renowned artists—Eric Nine and Dubelyoo—have taken their paint brushes, pencils, and various other sources of creative weaponry to create more than 40 pieces of art to unveil enthralling interpretations of heroes and villains. With the X-Men, Star Wars, G.I.-JOE, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, and numerous other supernatural themes influencing their masterpieces, Eric Nine and Dubelyoo have collaborated with burgeoning creative agency AllWays Open Creative to deliver the first Heroes and Villains Art Exhibit.
World-renowned artists Eric Nine, Dubelyoo, and special guest Anthony Piper will wow Monday Night Brewing sippers with their eye-popping paintings, drawings and other works of sensory stimuli throughout the evening from 5:30 p.m. until 9 p.m.
Monday Night Brewing is located at 670 Trabert Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
Cost: The Brewtal Art Package: $15 tour includes 36-ounces of beer tastings and a collector’s Hero or Villain glass designed by Dubelyoo (Hero edition) and Eric Nine (Villain edition)! A second glass will be available for purchase for $5 at the brewery.
Early birds who purchase their tickets for the Brewtal Art Package ONLINE will also receive a signed print by one of the featured artists.
(The regular tours will also be available at the brewery.)
- See all-new artwork from Atlanta’s own Eric Nine and Dubelyoo
- Straight from California, special guest illustrator Anthony Piper will debut his highly anticipated Trill League comic book series
- Making history, beer authority Ale Sharpton and Monday Night will be debuting two Imperial Stouts. This is brewery’s first stouts ever!
- MF Doom’s DJ Morgan Garcia and DJ Rasta Root (DJ of Phife Dawg, Dwele, and manager of Tribe Called Quest) will be on the ones and twos
- Two collector Heroes Villains glasses designed by Dubelyoo and Eric Nine are available in the Brewtal Art Tour Package and for sale at the brewery.
- Come as a hero or villain for the costume contest!
- Art for sale
- Many more surprises
Monday Night Brewing will never be the same. Neither will you!